This post contains affiliates. To learn more about this read my disclaimer!
10 Easy Sheet Pan Meals
Hey, I like easy! Especially easy meals that are done in 1 pan. Fall is coming and our schedules seem to get busier with the kiddo’s not only back in school but full on activities. Got kids in football and camps have started already! Well let’s see if I can make your life a little bit easier with some quick go to meals. These 10 Easy Sheet Pan Meals are the ticket to supper any night!
Start with a Good Pan
I love to have a few really good sheet pans on hand in my kitchen. In the past I had a few that looked great to begin with but warped with heat and time. They have come a long way and that’s why I recommend the Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Bakers Half Sheet (and so does the New York Times:)) This isn’t a sponsored post at all but if you’re going to invest in a pan to bake/cook and use a lot in your kitchen get a couple that will last for years.
You might want to add a set of Silpat Sheets to line your pans (you can use parchment or foil as well). The recipe you choose is up to you but I’ll give you some great ideas below using a variety of protein and veggie ideas! Come on, let’s get dinner done!
10 Easy Sheet Pan Meals
- Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil: Rachael over at Eazy Peazy Mealz has this great looking Southern Shrimp Boil has some fun ingredients that are in season now! Yummy looking, no?
- Sheet Pan Chicken Teriyaki: This one looks delicious and has a great assortment of veggies and colors. Kelly at Just a Taste makes it look so easy!
- Maple Glazed Salmon with Sweet Potatoes: Blair over at The Seasoned Mom has a winning recipe that makes my mouth water just looking at it!
- Sheet Pan Garlic Herbed Butter Chicken and Potatoes: Over at Cafe Delite’s, Karina has another winning dish with Garlic, Butter and Chicken. I can hardly wait to try it!
- Healthy 20 Minute Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies: If you hop over to Gimme Delicious, Layla has a delicious looking dinner that’s ready to eat in 20 minutes. Do the prep early and you’ll have dinner on the table fast!
- Sheet Pan Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies: At Home Made Interest, bloggers Kat and Melinda have a great go to recipe that has me putting the ingredients on my list this week!
- Easy Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas: Chrissie at The Busy Baker has a delicious looking assortment to tuck into a tortilla for a perfect fajita!
- Greek Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner: “Z” over at Kitchen Nostalgia likes to create old fashioned good home cooking and this recipe has me excited to try this lemon infused chicken!
- Keto Sheet Pan Pizza: This Keto friendly pizza has to be part of the list for the Pizza lover that I am. Jack and Martha are a husband and Wife team at A Family Feast and have come up with a winner!
- Sheet Pan Flank Steak and Veggies: The girls over at Six Sister’s Stuff have another winner with this Flank Steak recipe for Sheet Pan Cooking! I look forward to trying it.
I hope this helps as you plan for success with upcoming meals. You can say you sweated for hours over these delicious meals, but hey, simple is the best way in my books!
Want to remember this? Post 10 Easy Sheet Pan Meals to your favorite Pinterest board!