How to Make Amazing Thai Chicken Pizza
This post contains affiliate links. To learn more about this, read my Disclaimer.
If you’ve tried my recipe for pizza dough, you know it makes the best pizza. It doesn’t even matter if it’s been in the fridge for almost a week (in a zippered plastic bag). I decided to try this for lunch today and remembered the dough I left in days ago. I took it out and dusted it with a bit of flour. Then set out to make this Thai Chicken pizza.
When the dough sits in the fridge it has a bit stronger yeast smell and is a bit sticky. Since I usually use a pizza stone I roll it out on parchment paper. If you toss it in a bit of flour, it’s easier to roll and doesn’t stick to everything. I have found when I use it from the fridge it gives you a naturally thinner crust. Anyway, just a reminder that you can make the large batch (4-5 pizzas) and use some and seal it in a plastic bowl or bag and place it in the fridge. It takes making pizza down to about 10 minutes for prep for the simplest pizzas like pepperoni, cheese or even margarita. I heat the oven to about 550° and once in the oven it’s about 10 minutes to cook. That’s pizza in about 20 minutes…faster than frozen!
Anyway, I’ll quit ranting about the awesomeness of this dough and the benefits of throwing it in the fridge for a few days. On to this yummy Thai Chicken Pizza. Sweet with a bit of a kick from sautéing the chicken with lime and Sriracha Sauce. Yum, but I said that already:)
- Large knot of Pizza Dough from the best recipe
- 5 chicken tenders thinly sliced (or 1 chicken breast)
- 1/2 carrot peeled and sliced (like matchsticks)
- 2 TBSP of Cilantro, chopped
- 2 Cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 TBSP Chopped Peanuts
- 1/2 Cup of Bean Sprouts
- 1/2 Cup Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 Green Onions, sliced thin
- 1 TBSP fresh lime juice
- Salt and Pepper
- Sriracha Sauce
- Pizza Stone or Pizza Pan
- Parchment Paper
- Preheat oven and pizza stone to 550°. If using a pizza pan, preheat oven to 430°
- If previously refrigerated dust the dough prior to rolling. Roll out onto parchment if using a pizza stone or onto a lightly oiled countertop. Transfer to your pizza pan
- Prepare Vegetables; carrots, green onions, cilantro and peanuts.
- Sauté chicken over med high heat sprinkled with salt and pepper, sriracha sauce and lime juice. Don’t cook too long, leave slightly pink so it is more tender.
- Spread Sweet Chili sauce over pizza dough
- Sprinkle with shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Sprinkle with cooked chicken
- Scatter matchstick carrots over the cheese
- Sprinkle with Bean Sprouts and chopped Peanuts
- Slide into oven. cook for 8-10 minutes if using a stone. Cook for 15-18 minutes if using a pizza pan
- Remove from oven and garnish with green onions and cilantro
- Serve with some Thai Chili Sauce or a few drops of Sriracha sauce (you may like more than that if you can handle it)
It’s a fun taste for a change in your regular pizza routine. I think my favorite part of this pizza was the crunch on the crust from using the Thai Chili Sauce. Oh my! Send me a picture of your creation! I’m getting ready for a few other new ones!
If you like this post please like and pin!