This post contains affiliate links. Please read my Disclaimer for more information.
These Beefy Breakfast Nachos are Amazing.
They have terrific flavor, they’re cheesy, gooey, meaty and they look great on a plate. I said mmmmm with every bite. These beefy breakfast nachos will keep you full!
I’ve always believed in a good breakfast and this one hits the spot. I don’t eat like this everyday ( I make do with a smoothie more often than not) I like something that will keep me satisfied. It’s not like we need a snack at 10:30, right?
I was browsing through a cookbook I received at Christmas, Sheet Pan Recipes, and came across a picture that looked delicious. We had leftover pot roast so thought I would give it a try. I changed it up just a bit, to make it mine and bingo! Anyway, it’s a breakfast that leaves you satisfied and you won’t be hungry for hours, plus it’s just yummy. So said my daughter in law as well:)
- Tater Tots (or similar)
- Leftover Roast
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Scrambled Eggs
- Chopped Red Pepper
- Chopped Green Onions
- Sour Cream
- Preheat Oven to 450
- On a cookie sheet lined with parchment, cook frozen potato type tots until crisp
- Pile in the center of the baking sheet and sprinkle with shredded roast
- Spoon on salsa
- Top with scrambled eggs (cook so barely set)
- Sprinkle on shredded cheddar cheese
- Add chopped red peppers on top
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes until the cheese is melted and ingredients are hot
- Spoon onto plates and top with chopped green onions and sour cream.
- Smile, take a bite, chew, say yum, and smile again.
If you loved this post, please pin and share!
Enjoy (I did)
Want to remember this? Post Beef Breakfast Nachos on your favorite Pinterest board!
Beef Breakfast Nachos
A hearty breakfast that leaves you smiling and satisfied. Great southwest flavors
- 4 Cups Tater Tot Type Hashbrowns
- 2 Cups Leftover Shredded Beef Roast
- 3/4 Cup Salsa (any type you want)
- 4 Scrambled Eggs (just til set)
- 2 Cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar
- 1 Red Pepper Chopped
- 3 Chopped Green Onions
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
Cook Tater Tot Type Hashbrown’s according to directions on package until crispy. 2.Make a pile in the center of pan 3. Sprinkle with shredded beef 4. Spoon Salsa over the beef 5. Place scrambled eggs on salsa 6. Sprinkle with shredded cheese 7. Place chopped red pepper on top 8. Bake in 450 oven for 12-15 minutes (until cheese is melted and mixture is hot 9. Serve with chopped green onions and sour cream
- You can use green enchilada sauce instead of salsa. Shredded Jalapeño Montery Jack cheese gives it a nice kick as well. If you really like it spicy, add sliced jalapeño peppers with the red peppers