This post contains affiliate links. Please read my Disclaimer for more information.
Not gonna lie…Hayley’s famous in our family for her amazing Pot Roast. It’s that good!
It’s a really simple recipe. But it’s so delicious and full of beef flavor you’re gonna lick your plate. Paired with mashed potatoes, sautéed garlic mushrooms and gravy that will smother everything it will have you asking for seconds. Yup. It’s Hayley’s amazing pot roast!
I have made a lot of pot roasts over the years. Some have come out pretty good and some have been a little flavorless, mediocre. When my daughter in law, Hayley served this up a few months ago I couldn’t help snatching little pieces as it came out of the crock pot, falling apart in chunks. When the meal came together and we dug in the table was silent. Not speechless, we were all so busy eating no one was talking. Lots of “mmmmmmm” going on.
There’s three different ingredients:
- Consomè soup (2 cans; if using a really large roast, 3 cans)
- Beef Roast
- Package of Brown Gravy Mix ( I just use some milk and flour mixed together)
- Put in a medium sized Crock-Pot
- Add 2 cans of Consomè Soup (3 cans if it’s a large roast)
- Set on low for 6 hours
- Remove roast and break into shredded chunks
- Turn slow cooker on high and add gravy package mix (or thickener or flour and water) Stir and let thicken
If you want to try Amazon Pantry you get free shipping on orders over 10.00!
It’s accompanied by mashed potatoes, parmesan green beans and sautéed garlic mushrooms. Another nice side are Yorkshire Puddings.
If you liked this post please pin and share it!