How to Make a Loaded Baked Potato Pizza
This post contains affiliate links. To learn more about this, read my Disclaimer.
Yes really, there is loaded baked potato pizza. It sounds pretty perfect. If you’re a person who likes baked potatoes and pizza, well you’ve come to the right place. It’s delicious. Yup, no other word for it. You start with my pizza dough, add salted baked potatoes, ranch, two kinds of cheese, and bacon. It’s always better with bacon. Finish it off with a dollop of sour cream when it’s cooked and voila!
I got this idea after having Perogy Pizza a few years ago while visiting some friends in Canada. I’m thinking that I’ll be making that in a short while. So many flavors, so little time.
I love eating pizza and I really like making pizza so stay tuned for future pizza recipes. You’re gonna love them:) Here we go!
- The best Pizza Dough Recipe (it makes enough for 2 pizzas)
- 3 small salted and oiled baked potatoes
- Ranch Dressing
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese (I like to buy it in a block and shred it myself…it melts better)
- 8 slices of Bacon, chopped and cooked
- 2 Green Onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup of Sour Cream
- Parchment Paper (if using a pizza stone)
- Pizza Pan or Pizza Stone
- Preheat oven to 430° if using a pizza pan; 550° if using a stone
- Oil and Salt potatoes, prick them and bake in the oven (you’ll need to do this about 45 minutes prior. I used smaller potatoes.
- Roll pizza dough on parchment paper (if using a stone) or in a circle on a lightly greased counter. Press into pan
- Spread ranch dressing over dough
- Sprinkle with 2 cups of cheddar cheese
- Slice baked potatoes thinly and place over cheddar cheese
- Sprinkle with bacon
- Sprinkle with remaining cup of cheddar cheese
- Bake for 15-18 minutes in oven (for pizza pan) 10 minutes if using a pizza stone (check after 8 minutes)
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with sliced green onions. Slice and serve with sour cream
Send me a picture to see how your creation turned out….quickly before you eat it! If you like this post please pin and share it!
Want to remember this? Post How to Make Loaded Baked Potato Pizza to your favorite Pinterest board!